The Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third parties, and automatically through the Software Services.
- Aggregated Statistics:
- The aggregated statistics are data and information related to your use of the Software Services, which are used by us to compile statistical and performance information related to the provision and operation of the Software Services (the “Aggregated Statistics”).
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms and Conditions, we shall be able to monitor your use and exploitation of the Software Services, and we shall be able to collect and compile the Aggregated Statistics and you understand that the foregoing is for enhancing the offerings of our services. All right, title, and interest in the Aggregated Statistics, and all intellectual property rights therein, belong to and are retained solely by us. You acknowledge that the we may compile Aggregated Statistics based on the Customer Data’s input into the Software Services. We may (i) make Aggregated Statistics publicly available in compliance with the applicable law, and (ii) use Aggregated Statistics to the extent and in the manner permitted under applicable law; provided, at all times, that such Aggregated Statistics do not identify you or your confidential information.
- Your Content:
- We collect and store the information and content that you process on the Software Services.
- Your usage:
- You must observe and comply with all data protection laws in Egypt. We are not responsible and shall not be liable in any way for your collection or processing of personal data or information by using our Software Services.
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone, or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
- Automatically Collected Information About Your Activity:
- We collect browsing information – such as IP address and location, date and time stamp, user agent, cookie ID (if applicable), URL, unique advertising or content identifiers (if applicable) and time zone, and other information about user activities on the Software Services, as well as on third party sites and services that have embedded our pixels ("Pixels"), widgets, plug-ins, buttons, or related services.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal data – such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. AIM Technologies uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Software Services. To provide you the services we offer on the Website, communicate with you about your use of the Software Services and the Documentation, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Software Services, and to evaluate and improve the Software Services, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
- Service Providers:
- We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, as well as those who assist us in providing the Software Services in general.
- Third-Party Products:
- We may, from time to time, make Third-Party Products available to you. For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions, such Third-Party Products are subject to their own privacy policies and their applicable laws. If you do not agree to abide by the applicable terms for any such Third-Party Products, then you should not install or use such Third-Party Products. Furthermore, if you use the Third-Party Products without abiding by their applicable privacy policies and laws you shall be subject to indemnifying and holding us against any losses, breaches, expenses, or costs arising from non-compliance with the foregoing.
- Business Transfers:
- We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
- Legally Required
- We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by any applicable law.
- Protection of Rights:
- We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of AIM Technologies, its users, or others.
- We may share with users of our advertisers or publishers aggregate statistics, metrics and other reports about the performance of their ads or content in the Software Services such as the number of unique user views, demographics about the users who saw their ads or content, conversion rates, and date and time information. We do not share IP addresses or personal information. We may also allow our advertisers or publishers to use Pixels on the Software Services in order to collect information about the performance of their ads or content.
- Anonymized and Aggregated Data.
- We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking
- Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites. They allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through and use the Software Services, and to display personalized content and targeted ads (including on third party sites and applications).
- Pixels, web beacons, clear GIFs. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track the online movements of users of the Software Services and the web pages of users of our Ad Services, and to personalize content. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
- Analytics Tools. We may use internal and third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Do-Not-Track Signals:
- Please note we do not change system behavior within the Software Services in response to browser requests not to be tracked. You may, however, disable certain tracking by third-parties as discussed in the AIM Technologies Ads and Personalization section below. You may also opt out of tracking by AIM Technologies Pixels, as described below in AIM Technologies Ads and Personalization.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. AIM Technologies has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using the Software Services on a shared or unsecured device.
Transferring Your Data
[AIM Technologies is headquartered in Egypt, and has operations, entities and service providers in the United States and throughout the world.] As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including the United States) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Links to Other Websites
AIM Technologies L.L.C.
40 Golf Street, 4th floor Maadi, Cairo, Egypt